Friday, July 21, 2006

News from 12by12daily

Have ever wonder what happen to your lost credit with 12by12daily, here is the news for you:
Hi everybody,

Well, I am happy to say we are back online. We are addressing the problems of the last couple of days and are bringing more servers online to allevaite the problem in the future. I now have about 4000 emails in my inbox, and it would be impossible to answer them all, so I will try and answer them here.

While you may have been unable to surf, I have also been unable to access the admin area to process a few remaining problems from before the downtime. I will be starting on them now, and should be finished within a few hours.

The three questions on everyones lips at the moment are.

1. I was unable to surf. will I be credited for those days?

A. Yes. You will be advised of how and when this will happen. It will be fixed before you are due to be paid.

2.. I made an upgrade and it has not appeared on my account?

A. Unfortunately, while the server was not working at full capacity, many upgrades were not added. These will have to be added manually, and will happen over the next few days. You will not lose anything by this, as your 12 days starts from the day your upgrade is added to your account. If you have already surfed on the day I add your upgrade, I will adjust your earnings accordingly. Please be patient with us, this is a very time consuming job, and sending multiple emails will only slow it
down for the people after you. Most of these errors should be fixed within about 48 hours.

3. I made an upgrade and it entered multiple times. Should I keep surfing?

A. Yes, Same thing happened there, and each one will have to be manually adjusted. Once again, this is a very time consuming job, so please be patient with us, and do not send multiple emails. These errors should also be fixed within about 48 hours.

We will also have the forum up and running within a few days, so that if we experience similar problems in the future, you will be able to access any news.

Now, I have addressed your problems, I have one of my own. Many of your email addresses are not working, or not accepting mail from admin@12by12daily.net. If you are not receiving these mails, you will need to allow mail from admin@12by12daily.net and support@12by12daily.net. I emailed ten thousand members during the downtime, and about one thousand of those emails bounced. If you do not receive the emails you will still be able to read them from the link on the members page, and I suggest you look there every day before you surf. I will also be putting them on the forum when it opens.

That's all from me for now, I have a lot of catching up to do.

David

No comments: