Friday, July 21, 2006

HYIP Scam Warnings & Alerts

Alert:
http://www.daily11surf.com/, (ip: 69.72.244.19). Payment delayed. I have requested payment over 1 day now and no reply from the admin either. It normally pays me within 24 hours in the past. I would not place anymore money into this program until the payment issue is solved.
http://alertpaypro.com/, (ip: 72.36.254.231). Support Problem. Could this be the one to fail very soon? See GoldenTalk member is about the problem with this autosurfer:
Up til the last couple of days I've tried to keep an open mind. I have given them the benefit of the doubt as a revamped program with a backlog of user issues to resolve so didn't expect too much support too soon.

However, I've dropped support message after support message in and got no response to my issue.

It isn't as if I have a major problem for them to solve. I upgraded just before the old program folded and was promised that upgrade would be honoured on the new site. Well it both was and wasn't.

To begin with they didn't give me the upgrade, but did decide I was in arrears... how they came by that conclusion is beyond me but they did and expected me to pay it back despite them not giving me the promised upgrade!

Well after some days of whinging they finally gave me the upgrade... however they didn't remove the debt. Ok it decreased as I surfed but it shouldn't be there to begin with and I'm not earning!! In addition, despite having upgrade I wasn't allowed to enter my own ad url not did I accumulate credits for my surfing.

So... for me I'm sorry to report that all this adds up to is *scam*.

Any site worth it's salt would provide decent support and listen to their members issues... maybe they'd even respond with an answer. The fact they've not only ignored my requests but don't see fit to even respond makes my highlyy suspicious to say the least.

I'll *not* be upgrading there and won;t be surfing again either. Sad really... it really looked as if it might be worth following up for a while.
Warnings:
http://msnsurf.com/, (ip: 216.127.88.153). Payment problem reported.
http://egoldace.com/, (ip: 72.29.81.100). Payment problem reported.

No comments: