Saturday, March 04, 2006

Review of EuroEgold

I got a request from a reader of my blog to review EuroEgold. So I will do my best to examine this site as much as I can. I cannot guarantee the success of program, but I will present my prespective of the program when I review the site.
In a nutshell, EuroEgold, (ip: 202.157.181.48). It offers 3 plans, 12 days and rate (170%, 280%, and 350%) is based on the invested amount. This site also has another site name as http://www.egtinvest.com.
According to the info I have gathered, it is hosted by Katz Global Media in Hong Kong. From my past experience, hosted by Katz Global Media in Hong Kong usually means NO! Furthermore, if you did a search the IP on my blog, the IP came out to be an IP belongs to a former SCAM site, eurogoldtrust, see my link. It maybe the same owner. The correlation is the word "euro" something.
I would advice to skip this one just in case.

No comments: