Thursday, March 16, 2006

HYIP Scam Warnings

Swiftinvestment.com, (ip: 63.246.133.78). Payment problem reported.
Here is a quote from News Navigator:
Haven't paid out on a withdrawal request. Site claims to payout in 12 business hours. It's been a week so far and nothing. Admin doesn't respond to any messages sent to indicate they are having any tech issues. At least it's only $1.40 that I've lost.
eProfitWork, (ip: 72.3.231.51). A recent re-surfaced auto-surfer came back from death, it used to called the eProfitSurf site. I have invested money into the program a while back before the name was changed. It then changed from e-gold to its own auot-surf-money currency. Even though I surfed a daily for the past few days. I do not get earning from it, it just gave me some useless credits. It is a scam. Do not put your money in there. eProfit$Team (ip: 72.29.80.171), is the backer of these eprofit. I would not join any of their programs. Stay away from them.

No comments: