Saturday, September 17, 2005

Want More Traffic to Your Site, 100,000 More

There is relatively auto-surfer, SurfAdvertising, it promises to give anybody joined and upgrade, the new member will get 100,000 credits. WOW, that is some credits. It pays 1.35% daily if you surf between 10 to 100 sites depending on member levels. Free members will get 1 bonus credit (equals to $10). Each upgrade will last 365 days.
I joined today and spent $10 upgrade unit, however there is a problem with their upgrade system, I have not gotten the credit yet. I emailed to support, and I will update you all what happen to my test spend.

6 hours later. Here is the latest update from SurfAdvertising:"We upgrade manually for security reasons. I have added your unit and upgraded your account." That is a good response from them.

No comments: