Friday, September 16, 2005

Review of FastMarket

FastMarket has a relatively long presence with the HYIP world. It is an offshore investment company registered in British Island, see certification. It offers investors with many investing options. You can earn upto 3.2% daily. It is a private invitation-only program. The code 001712682282200 can be used to join the program if you are so desired to join. It offers a $50 free bonus when you join. It also gives its member $10 bonus if he or she participates in its forum. Referral commission is 10%. Membership is limited to amount of money they make each month. It may take a while before FastMarket can approve your membership. I personally joined in early June. They have not missed any payment. It is a well run program.
SCAM

3 comments:

Taichi Sifu said...

Thanks for your comment.

Anonymous said...

i see that fast market is in good stANDIG HERE but all the other sites are bashing it - what gives?

Taichi Sifu said...

I saw there are withdrawal problem on its forum. But as far as I can tell from my end, it is still paying me as of late Dec when I did my last withdraw. My compound program should be maturing in less than 10 days. I'll keep you all informed when I do the withdraw.