Thursday, March 09, 2006

HYIP Scams

Scam Sites:
http://www.croftbros.com/, (ip: 66.29.84.164). Payment problem reported, furthermore, if you go to the site, you get this message, what a joke!!
Dear investors of Croftbros investment program,
a typing error made by one of our traders (John Silver)
when entering a market order has caused us to lose approximately $34 million.
We have to suspend our program for at least several weeks.
We'll try to make up for the damage and process all the outstanding payments as soon as possible.
http://u-earn.com/, (ip: 205.234.198.191). Problem with payment reported. I guess the admin has earned from the investors.

Warning with e-bucks.biz (ip: 63.247.84.234) fom investor101 GoldenTalk:
I have BAD news. My investment matured yesterday, I requested Withdraw. Previously witdrawing a small amount was fast (1-2 hours). Waited. Waited. Nothing. Then got this email from e-bucks :

Start from March 2006, withdrawal request more than $10 in a day must be processed to E-Bucks Debit Card. Members may order our Debit Card to withdraw more than $10 in a day. Members may withdraw not more than $10 in a day to your e-gold account.

Thanks
Support

Well, my investment of 3K with 300% profit will take AGES to withdraw $10 at a time and this was stated nowhere on the site!!!! Also, now I have to get the debit card, whereas I prefer to get egold. How do I know the debit card will work??? Second, I can't pay for the card with my Account Balance! I have to Spend another $100 egold to the ebucks account!!!

I emailed them early this morning; no reply yet!!!

HELP! Anyone!!?? This is not fair!! I would not have invested if I knew this. Please e-bucks - treat us fairly and respond to our emails!
Payment Probelm With CG Financial, (ip: 200.46.204.57). I have tried to withdraw on March 7, I have yet to receive payment. I would not deposit more money until this problem is solved.

No comments: