Sunday, January 08, 2006

January 8 Updates

FastMarket Withdraw Problem Continues:
I have tried to withdraw money again this morning, I still get the same error message again. I hope this issue will resolve soon.

News From 12Daily Regarding Missing Upgrade:
After considerable effort, we have identified the source of the still missing upgrade issues from Jan. 5-6. Our technical staff will be working on getting these all added to member accounts this evening. All upgrades should appear in member accounts by tomorrow morning and will be active as of Jan. 8.

Thank you for your patience.
Review of 2daysfund
2daysfund, (ip: 72.21.54.2). This site claims that it can give out 110% per day or up to 160% per 3 days depending on the invesment plan. To me, this is a potential hit-and-run site. This site has opened since Dec 28, 2005. It claims to have about 136 members and took in about $15K. I would be careful about joining this one. If you want to take the risk, you can be the hit-and-run investor on this one too. As far as I am concerned, I would not join it myself.

No comments: