Wednesday, January 18, 2006

January 18 Updates

Another Payment from 12Daily
This auto-surfer has surpassed my expectation in many ways. It was expected not to survive by Christmas time, but it is still expanding. And the most important of all, it is still paying. All I can say is WOW! This is my 13th payment so far since September 2005. Let's keep it rolling.

Scam Sites:
www.1day200.com, (ip: 216.180.226.117). Payment problem reported.
my-odds.com, (ip: 66.235.184.216). Here is the warning from schaema of hyip discussion forum:
just a quick warning:
my-odds (www.my-odds.com , 12 hours contracts, 101%, working since last year) is still collecting money thru his website but does not make any payment since last week.

Same flow as with many other ponzis: "problems with scripts, problems with server and ... " ... gone. (but obviously still collecting money !)

I already asked the provider for closing the website but there's no official investigation known at this stage.

So, the only way to protect new investors is a clear warning:
don't invest in this program.

btw: I lost some bugs in this program... but:it was a calculated risc (as a payment every 12 hours was a nice dream but hard to belive that it could be a serious investment)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I put the minimum into www.my-odds.com as a test, and did not receive the payment after 12 hrs.
Emailed 'Alexi' but no reply.
Definate scam.

Taichi Sifu said...

Thanks for the updates.