Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Spacehyip Review - A Scam Site Warning

After Minvestment went under, I started my own search on what my next HYIP to get into. As I looked around and evaluate different options, and I found this interesting HYIP called Spacehyip, (IP: 209.190.4.162) started early January.

The site is paying up to 5% depending on the investing amount. based on the payout ratio and start day, and number of accounts created, I was thinking this one might look interesting. Here is the payout ratio on the site:

for 200 days
Earth Plan $1 - $1,500 2.50
Solar Plan $1,501 - $4,000 3.00
Moon Plan $4,001 and more 3.50

for 100 days
Mars Plan $500 - $5,000 5.00

As I plan to deposit my money to the program, I got value limit message from e-gold.
Error(s) detected:

Incoming Spends Blocked on Recipient e-gold Account 5162890

A Value Limit has been applied to e-gold Account 5162890 (Space H).
No payment can be made to this account while a Value Limit is in place.

If you have any questions regarding this Value Limit, please direct them to your intended counterparty rather than to e-gold.com.

Please note that this message does *not* imply that your account has a Value Limit.


This looks like a warning for another scam site to be. It is better to avoid this one. Here is another interesting fact about the site. It is from Tehran, Iran:

Nameserver Organisation:
TadbirGostar, No: 57, Chalus ST., Emam SQ., Karaj, Tehran, 3156613388, Iran

No comments: