Monday, July 09, 2007

HYIP Updates

After several hours of down times, InvPool is back now. The payout rate for previous week was 5.29%. Although it is somewhat lower than the previous weeks, but it is still respectable return for a week. Fortunately I put new money into the monthly program, which it should return a very good return of 80-100% per month. I should let you all know if I do get the return they are promising. This is one of the best program around for several months now. It is also a very good e-currency exchange program. You can deposit e-gold and request e-bullion for withdrawal without paying extra. A very nice feature to have indeed.

RussoProject is also doing quite well for me. I have invested more into this program. I think the best strategy to play with this program is to compound for 2 days, then 0% for the next set of days until you get your principle back. Once you have done that, set your compound rate to 50% to get the max return and yet to get the daily return in case the program failed. I did that for my first investment with the program, I got the rest of the compound return at the end of the term. It is not a bad investment strategy at all.


Withoutrisk, like the previous weeks, it has been on-off from time to time. It is still missing payments from July 4 to now. I am not sure if this program can last. I would rather stick with InvPool and RussoProject.

No comments: