Monday, June 18, 2007

My HYIP Updates

Like the previous week, I got my payout from InvPool. The weekly interest is 14.37%. also pays 9% for referrals. Withdrawal of balance can be directed to e-gold or e-bullion. A very useful feature for many investors who need the free e-currency conversion service.

RussoProject is auto paying to my e-gold account on a daily basis ever since I joined 6/9/07. There was only a small script glitch previously, but it was solved by the admin within hours. So no payment has been missed. The rate of return is 5.24% for 30 days for the program I joined.

Withoutrisk is paying 2% daily to my e-gold without problem ever since I joined 6/13/07. The program will last for 1 year. But it will take 3 months of time to break even. I will not compound until I get my initial investment back.

Like all other HYIP programs, they are highly risky, but the reward is great. I am in profit with InvPool for several weeks now. I was using the profit from InvPool to invest into other paying programs. Invest with care.

Blue-people and ghpi are gone for good now.

No comments: