Saturday, March 17, 2007

Updates from Life-Holdings

I logged onto my e-gold account this morning, as expected I received my payment to my e-gold account from Life-Holdings. This is not bad at all along with profits from AsianPay and ghpi. Here is the updates from Life-Holdings regarding its rate of return for the week:
Good evening everyone!

Betfair's Games Exchange website problems gave us an unexpected day off on Thursday. Yesterday they were running smoothly again so I was back for more profits! Another problem solved yesterday was my internet connectivity. WOOT! No more downtime for me as well! :-)

You can check out My (FOREX) Chart Analysis thread. I will update this one regularly with more charts and thoughts. Keeping it simple and very profitable, that's my thing, and if you're trading yourself, you will like it.

2.30% net profit for investors this week!
E-Gold and e-Bullion profit and referral payments have been executed; check your e-currency account to verify yours!

That's all for now, have a good weekend and see you around the forums until next week's update!

Regards,
Dan, OptimusLH
Life Holdings Management

No comments: