Saturday, October 28, 2006

My HYIP Status Update

Although I did not receive any status report from United-Forex this week, I still has gotten paid this Friday into my e-gold account. The rate of return was still very good at 8%. The payment is kept on rolling into my e-gold every week. Another HYIP program so far.

GHPi, I requested payment yesterday, it deposited into my e-gold this morning. Another solid performer as well.

KaOnline is rolling along very well also. I got my payment into my e-gold within 24-hour again yesterday.

On the other hand, 12by12daily.net, is pushing its payment time a bit longer than usual. I used to gotten paid within 2-3 days. But now it is longer than 5 days. My last upgrade expired on Ootober 22, I have yet to receive my payment as off October 28. No referral payments were ever paid out at all. I would not continue with this one. Personally I think auto-surf program does not perform as well as other non auto-surfer programs.

No comments: