Saturday, April 29, 2006

My Program Status

Latest Updates on Feb 27, 2007
I invested all my own money into every one of these programs, no endorsement from any program. I offer 50%/50% referral bonus if you joined under me and upgraded. Let me know via my email. My email is investor123@safe-mail.net.

My Current Testing Programs:
FeederFund - Program invest in various funds. I joined the program since early July. Consistent payer also. My last payment was on March 7 2006 into my account. It is in private mode now.
My Private programs - My weekly program is paying to my e-gold. I will update this later. You can contact me at investor123@safe-mail.net.
E-TradeXchange (ip: 69.61.1.227) - I have joind in July. It is a very very slow payer. But it still pays. I would skip this one.

GHPI, specializes in certain stock exchange markets all over the world, particularly concentrating on countries which have a booming stock markets such as Hong Kong- Hang Seng and Panamas Bolsa stock market. Min spend is $25. Many investment plans. Started on Sept 7 2006. First payment received Nov 4, 2006 after many days of compounding.

AsianPay - It is free to join. You can make money by building referrals. It is legitimate payment processor. It is in the starting phrase of what Paypal used to be, but it is gear toward the Asian countries, as well as countries around the world. Opportunity is great because it is in the early stage. You will see the potential of it. No investment necessary.
It recently started an investment program, many people have doubted its investment program, but based on my Due Diligence with them, I am a shareholder with them. The company is REAL. But regardless, you should invest the money you are comfortable with losing. This is true for ALL HYIPs programs. My Investor Corner matured on May 29, 2006. Money was deposited in my account. Re-invested into the Investor Corner again. My last withdraw to e-gold was Feb 3, 2006.

9planetnosurf.com, a private loan programme operated by the popular Canadian HYIP blogger, js or John Stankiewicz. It pays 12% daily for 12 days. So far the program is paying as promised.



Payment Processors - they are used to conduct e-currency transfer from your account to the program you wanted to invest in:
e-gold - this by far the biggest and used widely by almost 95% of the HYIPs.
Paypal - some HYIP and auto-surfer programs uses them.
SFI Pay - another less popular HYIP processor.



Became scamer after I joined:
sorcex, (ip: 209.249.221.25). Scammed us. It redirected us to the solidinvestment site now.
compactsurfing, (209.200.152.119). No payment for the past 3 weeks.
WiredSurf (ip: 72.32.12.232) - No payment for many weeks.
Daily11Surf, (ip: 69.72.244.19). No payment for over 7 days.
DadnDave (ip: 66.118.142.63) - No payment for over 1 month.
fx-experts, (ip: 69.65.96.229). Missed payment since September.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LCIVS FINANCIAL GROUP ( http://www.lcivs.com )
This Program Is one of the best hyips in the industry . My Active Deposit In Tihs Program is $1420 and now I'm In profit. this program pays 3.1-3.7% daily for 60 days . the minimum amount to invest is only $10 . Highly Recomended if you want to get paid.

please signup via the following link :
http://www.lcivs.com/?ref=maxin