Friday, December 02, 2005

December 2 Updates

HitzPay is gone???
Looks like the day for Hitzpay is over??? I can't access the site since yesterday. Most of the HitzPay members can't access the site either. No email communication from the admin at all. Can this be scam like GCISurf?

FireFox Bug
I have updated the poll yesterday. But Firefox has problem showing it for some strange reason, IE seems to be OK for it. I did refresh several, and it still did not do the trick. Maybe I should upgrade my version from the current 1.0.7 to 1.5.

AsianPay Does E-Currency Exchange Now
AsianPay started the E-Currency exchange service now. You can convert from paypal, wire transfer, credit card, Western Union to e-Gold. Their Affiliate Program is 6 level deep. There is no risk to join at all. No investment is required when joining. It is the early Paypal for Asia in the making. It is a legitimate company like Paypal but in Thailand. Best of all, it is risk free.

Exekosurf Payment Received
I have received payment from exekosurf this morning after surfing last month. Hopefully this will continue paying us in the months to come.

No comments: