Friday, December 21, 2007

Long Delayed Update

After almost of a month of no updates from my previous report, the only survivor from my previous mentioned investments are Minvestment and Cobex Trade, the other one opentrade went belly up. All I saw from opentrade's website is "Bad Gateway", most likely it is a goner.

The key for HYIP investment or other high return investment is retrieve your initial investment as quickly as you can before any compounding scheme can be implemented.

Scam Warnings:
Golden Earn Ltd - goldenearnltd.com, IP: 70.47.119.94, not paying reported.
north-funds.com, IP: 72.9.249.202, not paying reported.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know if anyone has cashed out on the MINVESTMENT 150 day progressive compounding?

Anonymous said...

DO YOU KNOW IF ANYONE HAS GOTTEN PAID ON THE PROGRESSIVE 150 DAY PLAN WITH MINVESTMENT YET?

Taichi Sifu said...

I had the 130 day lock-in program. You need to do the less than 100% compounding in order to get paid to your balance. I started out with 0% compound, then once I have gotten my principle back, I set it to 50% now.