Sunday, August 19, 2007

My HYIP Updates

After several down sites happened to me recently, I got a bit of discouraging in putting more money into new HYIPs. The only two surviving HYIPS in my current profolios are MinInvestment and Open Trade. I have yet to withdraw Open Trade from because of the mandatory 2-weeks holding period. I will keep everybody updated once I am able to withdraw and and seeing money deposited into my e-gold account. As fas as MinInvestment goes, I am getting paid every business day, and withdrawal was quick. I will be in profit soon on this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been with OT for about six months now and they've been paying me on the two week plan regularly. . . Just started with MinInvestment. My favorite one though is BESTNETFUND.NET They're quick and easy to respond and access. Pay every day directly to egold plus other programs that pay monthly . . .good luck investing