Sunday, July 15, 2007

My HYIP Updates

InvPool has done it again. The weekly payout for this week was 21.48%. WOW! That is higher the promised rate of 5-20% weekly! Like the previous weeks, withdrawal was quick too. To optimize my profit, I set it to 50% compounding rate. You can withdraw either via e-gold or e-bullion depending on your preference without paying extra exchange fee.
InvPool // private investment program

RussoProject is another reliable source of income generator for me too. The best strategy to play this income generator are doing the following:
1. Get the 30-day plan, so you get get your money the fastest time.
2. Set 5 days of 100% compounding.
3. Set 0% compounding until you get your investments back.
4. Set 50% after you have gotten your initial investment.


Minvestment is paying me 2% every business day. Although it is not as good of return as InvPool and RussoProject, it is another way of diversifying my investments. It is paying so far ever since I joined last month.

No comments: