Sunday, April 22, 2007

Life Holdings Update

As expected, I have received another weekly payment from Life-Holdings. The weekly paid for the week is 2.8%, see news:
Hello.

Intense events - braking up with my girlfriend, agitated relatives coming over unannounced, close friends with problems seeking advice from me and the list just goes on like that - have successfully and completely disrupted my otherwise perfectly planned weekly schedule. I confess I am ecstatic this week is finally over! Now I can move on and look forward to having a better week next week :-)

Considering what I have previously mentioned, I am very satisfied with my business related accomplishments this week.
I could go into detail and explain how many Betfair sessions it took me to get up to 2.80% profit after Monday's 0.20% loss... but I'd better take care of your payments instead ;-)

2.80% net profit for investors this week!
E-Gold and E-Bullion profit and referral payments have been executed; check your e-currency account to verify yours!

If you have questions or opinions, send me an e-mail, PM or post it on Life Holdings forum. That's all for now. I wish you a great weekend. :-)

Regards,
Dan, Optimus
Life Holdings Management

No comments: