Friday, March 02, 2007

Another Update from 9planetnosurf.com

The admin of 9planetnosurf is making another update to its members. I think this is good for its members to know to make the wise decision to see if further deposit is to be made for the next few cycles. I personally think this program should last at least another few cycles by looking at the growth of the memberships. See updates from John below:
Hello xxxx

I strongly feel that frequent communication must be maintained between the Admin and the membership. This is why I update my members frequently. And here is the latest update that will go out within an hour or so:

A friend of one of my ardent readers is apparently a reviewer as well and has basically told my reader that, ....here, you read it!

"All in all, I am convinced that the admin's intentions are good, but I'm afraid it will not be enough, and, as such, I am staying away.

As you could see, the program has had an explosive launch, and, quite frankly, I see the sudden influx of funds/registration as a warning signal rather than something positive or encouraging, mainly due to the fact that it will be very hard, if not impossible for the program to continue in the same manner and not lose momentum.

Personally, I always prefer a quiet launch and a steady, sustained growth rate over a sudden influx of funds, as an explosive growth always has unwanted cash-flow issues as a result down the road.

That being stated, the risk vs. reward ratio doesn't seem decent enough with this one to be worth a punt on my part."

And here is my response:

Actually, we've just survived the 13th day syndrome... as a lot of folks did come in on the 0th and 1st day... but am seeing deposits climbing as folks gain confidence in the programme. So I expect it to last another few cycles without any trouble at all. How many is a few? That will depend on the membership, as always. You can pass this on to him if you wish. Or her.

And it was not an explosive growth as compared to 12dailypro, 12by12daily and it's like. It WAS an explosive growth as compared to the many thousands of unknown HYIPs and their Administration. You see? But as compared to the big ones? It was just right. And it is climbing steadily each day. Which means a nice steady growth. No sudden leaps and bounds.

And I respect your friend's limited analysis because he or she really does not have access to the data that I have. And you know me... if I were not sure this would last any much longer I'd be pulling the plug and beginning the refund process as best as I could while there was money left. But... am glad I don't have to do that for quite a while. And I DO intend to keep the Long Term Plan growing without the need for further money coming in from members or new members. I am gearing up for trading in the ForEx market using FREEDOMROCKS.cOM and the feedback am getting from many folks who are already trading using that system is excellent. I will be able to not only maintain the daily profit in the Long Term Plan at 9planetnosurf.com but I will also be able to use excess profits to help folks who need the help, in the future.

Please feel free to pass that on.

So there you have it folks. We're actually growing quite nicely and steadily. Keep up the good work folks! You really make the difference. (And watch that you are not spamming: only send your invitations to folks that already have had some dealings with you, or if you have an opt-in list, that would be fine.) I find that the best method is to send individual e-mails to folks that you know, or have known in the past. The personal touch is always the best.

Finally, one of the members is trying to stimulate a discussion around a reserve fund, say 1% of withdrawals. Here is my answer:

[quote name='Donnie' date='Mar 1 2007, 03:03 PM' post='3762047']
I think a 1% withdraw fee would be fair to everyone! Then it does not matter if you make large spends or small spends you pay the 1% fee!

[b][color=#FF0000][size=4]Just my two cents here! [/size] [/color][/b]
:h:

Donnie :rofl:
[/quote]

Hey, I can do that. But what do the rest of you think of this? If I see more yay posts than nay posts... then I will go ahead and do that. But really folks, listen to me. If a programme has to institute such measures, it deserves to die! If folks are not happy, are not promoting, then it deserves to die. Am in this to make it live! And live a long time! And that means... keep things as is and let the folks promote! Right?

And by the way... reserves.. hmmmm.. I've been thinking about that while walking in the cold hard snow. And treacherous conditions of ankle twisting madness.

Basicly, those Admins that tell you that they have a reserve of some kind, and that they are taking 1% or 5% of spends and putting that into reserves? Shucks they are just playing with your emotions! They are trying to make you feel comfy, somewhere there in the region of the solar plexus! Because as far as I can tell, any money remaining at the end of the day, after all withdrawals have been paid, and all spends have been taken in, ..... ARE THE RESERVES! Not 1% of! Not 5% of. Besides, if that programme that they are running dries up? Of course they would have to pay/refund members out of the "reserves". But the reserves are simply just that! Money that is left over after all w/d's have been paid on that particular day! So please do NOT be fooled by programmes out there stating that they have ..oh... 10% reserves. That means nothing! It's just a way to make you feel good about the programme and I do not play those games! As most of you know!

OK... am off my pedestal. Or was that a soap box? Comments? Just know am here rooting for you, and I said in another forum, if I were a real scammer, I'd be gone with your money by now! But am not. That is also a question that was asked of me by the fellow that allowed me to be hosted on their server... he basically asked me what I would do if I collected a couple of million. And I gave him an answer. And? I passed the test!

So..... Happy nosurfing!

js

No comments: