Tuesday, February 27, 2007

9Planetnosurf Update

9Planetnosurf is growing like weeds, it has over 2200 members in less than 2 weeks. See the latest update from 9Planetnosurf.
Guess what? Today is already the best performing day of our entire 13 day history! Why? I'll explain as we go.

This morning at least five members had the same thought and expressed it in our main Forum thread at MMG, as well as by e-mail. Now, when at least five folks have the same thought? That means I ought to listen, and I did.

What they were concerned about was that as long as spends have not yet expired, they were unable to add to the programme for a while because each plan was limited to two upgrades/spends. And many folks are in the smaller plans, in terms of spends. Hence the earnings from those were typically not enough to make a spend into the next hire plan! Do you see where am headed? So the solution was to simply increase the number
of spends possible in each plan.

So that's what I did at about 10:30 a.m. this morning. I also announced it on the home page in the News segment (which all of you should not ignore, always look up and to the left, as I make daily announcements there) and on our main Forum at MMG. You can now have 4 concurrent upgrades/spends in each plan. Over the next three hours, as a result, spends surged! And now, by 5:30 PM EST members have made this day the
largest in history. Way back to the Big Bang!

I am now also able to move funds from one plan to another in the event that one of you spends in the wrong plan by mistake. And it has already happened a couple of times! This time there is no ref. comms loophole. So do not be afraid..... to ask me to change your plan if you made a mistake. Gino will not be paying you a visit.

I've been so busy today that I have not managed to update my BLOG yet! Will go there soon.

Finally, this morning I caught up with all withdrawals that were waiting in the queue from the wee hours of this morning. As per usual. I don't want to change things due to security reasons. For both your safety and the programme's I need to have those larger requests flagged and waiting for my scrutiny.

Oh and one more exciting piece of news! I do believe I've settled on the ForEx solution, and trust me, there is VERY little possibility of any loss. The worst-case scenario is that one month we'll do 4% profit or so, rather than 10% (or more). I won't tell you about it today as I won't make a move for another week or so while I test the system. The future is bright!

OK, now go and play and don't stay out too late!

js

Here is the latest stat from 9Planetnosurf
Started Feb 14, 2007
Running days 13
Total accounts 2281
Active accounts 1622
VIP accounts 220
Visitors online 558
Members online 56
Newest Member razizi
Last update Feb 27, 2007

No comments: