Monday, November 06, 2006

Forex-United Gone For Good?

If you ever go to the Forex-United (ip: 72.20.16.178) site today, you will see this message.
We are sorry for inconveniences, the site's protection must be fully prepared before getting the site UP.

The Forex-United.com Owner is asked to contact BlockDos.Net to fully finalise the site's anti-DDoS Protection setup.

thank you for understanding.
As a side note, I did not receive my normal payment for the week usually arrived on Saturday. One thing I did notice last week is that I did not receive my normal email update which I normally get every week, but I still get paid. At that time, I was wondering what happen to the email update. Now we know what happen. Not more communication between the admin program to the program investors. It does not look good at this point. The assumption is that it maybe a goner now. That is why it pays to diversify.

2 comments:

typedrobin said...

this one is gone...

Taichi Sifu said...

It is not looking good. I believe it is a goner.