Saturday, April 29, 2006

My site updates

I am very glad to be back blogging again. During the past couple days, I have found out that all posts are gone because I was accused of spamming by the blogger software triggering criteria. After contacting blogger several times, I able to clarify with them, and they were able to restore my blogs and previous posts.
Thanks for encouragements from some of you. I am happy to be a blogger again.
Here is what I think I did to cause this deletion to be triggered. I was modifying my sites from time to time, and I did quite a few of saves. Then I was request them to turn off the "Word Verification" for posting. The very next day, I noticed all my blogs are gone. One of my sites was taken by other poeple. I was really mad about the whole down time. The worst thing was one of the sites was gone, fortunately they were able to recovered all of them for me after clarifying with them.
Here is the support page you ever have problem with your blogger site:
http://help.blogger.com/?page=help
Keep it handy with you, I have struggle a bit to get this link. I hope you guys learn from my mishaps.

No comments: